$100 per 50 minute session at foothills location or virtual therapy.
$150 per 50 minute session at Bay Area location.
Sliding Scale Available.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I do participate as an in-network provder on multiple panels. Please check with your insurance plan to determine if I am in your network. You may want to ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do you cover therapy provided over the telephone or video conference software?
Depending on availability, I am happy to negotiate a fee lower than my scale on a case by case basis. I believe in making therapy available to everyone and the standard fees or lack of insurance coverage are certainly one of the main barriers to access for people seeking treatment. $100-$150 is a typical full fee for a 50 minute session. Please let me know if you require a lower fee.
Cash, check or electronic transfer at the time of the session. For your convenience, I can also accept credit cards, debit cards, or HSA cards.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, or you have not notified my office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment time, you will be required to pay a $40 late cancellation fee, or the full session fee for Bay Area face to face appointments.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.